Thursday, August 30, 2012

Reading: "Why I Hate School" by Michael Fartarsky

We are reading the novel "Why I Hate School". Here is some of my work.

7 Reasons Why I Hate School:

 - having to do work
 - when the teacher puts embarassing things on the blog
 - I hate maths
 - I hate the uniforms and wish we could wear mufti
 - I wish there were no boys at school
 - I hate the seating arrangement and I wish we could pick where we sit.

In Michael's list of dislikes about teachers are there any that stand out to you?

I hate when teachers think they know what's best for everyone else. How can they know that? If everyone wants to pick their own paretners when they should be allowed to.

What partner would you work with? Explain why.

I would work with Ellie because
 - she is awesome
 - we work well together
 - we don't talk off task


By Piper A

No comments:

Post a Comment