Friday, July 20, 2012

Narrative Writing Responding to Music

I shake with horror as I line up to get a ticket into the new rollercoaster 'The Midnight Ghost Ride'. It's meant to be the scariest ride ever created and 'I' am here on the opening night. I finally get into the rollercoaster but realise I've made the biggest mistake of my life, there are dogs howling, wild boars growling and thunder and lightening coming at me... There is no turning back now.
My stomach is twisting and turning with fear and just when I think this moment can't get any worse , it happens. Massive bars come down from who knows where , shutting us in and choking us by the stomach. I hear people crying behind me but when I turn around to try and calm them down I hear some old lady on a loud speaker say "I hope you like blood". But before I can even think buckets of red liquid come pouring down on us. This is the worst day ever!!

By Piper A

No comments:

Post a Comment