Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Swimming Sports

The children had a very busy day and it began with the annual O.L.A Swimming Sports.
Firstly, the children were well organised for their events and their behaviour at the pool was absolutely outstanding. The children were very responsible and all of them ensured they had their event numbers on their hand. Well done Room 3.
Secondly, the children all tried their very best at swimming. I watched many of the races as I raced around checking events and so forth. I saw Finn Sull swimming fast against Josh K and catching up after being a few lengths behind. I also saw some children in Room 3 struggling in their races, however they never gave up and they completed their swim. Ka mau te wehi! Fantastic!
I will go through the events and let those who qualified for Zones know in the coming days.

Photos and results will be posted in the coming days.

Well done Room 3.

1 comment: