Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Narrative Writing: By Luke and Kieran


Escape to London

I was scared, very scared. I was frozen standing still like my life depended on it. I knew I had no choice, but hide...
“You can run but you can’t hide,’’ my dad said mercilessly. “This isn’t good,’’ I thought to myself. So I ran away.
Suddenly I thought to myself “I can go to another country.” So I got into an almost empty suitcase to the airport. I wonder where I am going?
“Welcome to London,’’ the flight attendant said.
After I snuck out by first exiting the suitcase I ran the quickest way out of Heathrow Airport.
After a week I found a case full of money, life looked pretty good.
It was the best week of my life I’ve been to several theme parks, the London Eye, Wembley Stadium, Buckingham Palace and Big Ben. Then I started really missing my parents.
On the news I saw the top story was about a boy missing from Christchurch gone without a trace then I heard a knock on my door.
My parents were at the door.

THE END

By Kieran Charlton & Luke Brennan


No comments:

Post a Comment